Do You Know How To Cook?

kind of yes. hehe. I only know the basics, such as frying, though frying frustrates me because of the oil splashing everywhere, but not as much as making soup or other complicated dishes. Making soup and the like is a difficult level for me. However, I know how to bake and make dessert. Some recipes I got from my mom and some from books.

kind of yes. hehe. I only know the basics, such as frying, though frying frustrates me because of the oil splashing everywhere, but not as much as making soup or other complicated dishes. Making soup and the like is a difficult level for me. However, I know how to bake and make dessert. Some recipes I got from my mom and some from books.

I once was baking cauliflower pizza in the oven for my roommates and I. The oven caught on fire. A roommate was fortunately able to stop from spreading. However, I promised myself that I would never use the oven again and I haven't. So, I cannot bake a cake or cookies the traditional way without a roommate sticking the cake or cookies in the oven for me.

I use a microwave, an air fryer and a countertop burner to cook. I like my Crock-Pot also.

Have you ever heard of Crock-Pot dump cakes? An awesome way to bake a cake!

https://www.ayearofslowcooking.com/2014/03/3-ingredient-slow-cooker-dump-cake.html

Yes I know how to cook, though my mom didn't really teach me but I usually see my dad cooking so it made me want to learn as well. I started learning on my own.

I once was baking cauliflower pizza in the oven for my roommates and I. The oven caught on fire. A roommate was fortunately able to stop from spreading. However, I promised myself that I would never use the oven again and I haven't. So, I cannot bake a cake or cookies the traditional way without a roommate sticking the cake or cookies in the oven for me.

I use a microwave, an air fryer and a countertop burner to cook. I like my Crock-Pot also.

Have you ever heard of Crock-Pot dump cakes? An awesome way to bake a cake!

https://www.ayearofslowcooking.com/2014/03/3-ingredient-slow-cooker-dump-cake.html
Okay, so this is the first time I've heard of crock-pot dump cakes, and I've never actually tried one. We really just tried using the crockpot to cook meat; I had no idea you could use it to bake cakes.

Okay, so this is the first time I've heard of crock-pot dump cakes, and I've never actually tried one. We really just tried using the crockpot to cook meat; I had no idea you could use it to bake cakes.

For a frugal meal, I throw in russet potatoes wrapped in aluminum for 5 hours on HIGH. My roommates love them.

13,068Threads
98,306Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member