• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you like doing online purchases or offline shopping?

That's right, I ordered branded shoes Michael Kors but delivered to me three plastic bottles. It's a raging experience.
Are you serious, this is unacceptable. I hope you have been able to get your money. Three plastic what? that's unbelievable

Are you serious, this is unacceptable. I hope you have been able to get your money. Three plastic what? that's unbelievable
My sister laughed aloud to cover my anger bout l was able to manipulate the rider by paying him if rerturn my money and to return the bad parcel.

My sister laughed aloud to cover my anger bout l was able to manipulate the rider by paying him if rerturn my money and to return the bad parcel.
Lol, but this is funny at the same time. To get three plastics items. So was your money returned I hope so

12,088Threads
93,187Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member