Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
Farming is a great work, in farming it's doesn't matter who you are, your gender, your qualifications or your talent and skill. Anyone can become a farmer, at most country, there are less work opportunities for the individuals even for those who are graduate. This makes some of them go into farming since it's doesn't demand for capital to start up, as far as you have a plot of land you can cultivate.

I have a large garden area that gives me the taste of what it's like to farm. And I hate it. I hate being outside trying to care for plants, doing the weeding and watering and hope my plants thrive. It's just not my thing, so no, I could never be a farmer. They work so hard.

In my country one of the most profitable work is farming, if you have a farm then you will get a lots of money from it, and if i have the fund to start a farming that will be a game changing for me.
It's true that's farming is profitable not only in your country, I like farming too and I do it for commercial purpose.

It's true that's farming is profitable not only in your country, I like farming too and I do it for commercial purpose.
Men, having a farm is something i dream, even a small farm will be good to start, i can grow bigger and bigger starting from small, in my country cash crops and vegetables are the most profitable things.

13,140Threads
98,725Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member