Do you like pranking?

I don't find it funny if it's endangers someone's health. There are friendly pranks but some can be outrageous and not acceptable by me.
Lol, i feel you, sometimes prank gets out of control and it get dangerous and hurt peoples.

I really like pranking so much. l found myself watching these types of videos oflate. They are very interesting indeed
Post automatically merged:

I really like pranking so much. l found myself watching these types of videos oflate. They are very interesting indeed

Post automatically merged:
Some pranking's are funny, but most pranks are out of hand and they hurt peoples.

I have never pranked someone and I have never been pranked. Some pranks are not funny at all. I saw some prank videos that led to accidents or injuries.
Yeah, some peoples don't know what prank is and they do some stupid things in the name of prank, that is why i don't enjoy prank. if i prank someone then they will try to prank me and what if their prank is some damp thing.

13,147Threads
98,761Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member