Do you like single-player games?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
As an introverted person, I enjoy playing single-player games that are designed exclusively for one person. I find it more enjoyable to go through the game's challenges at my own pace, without any external pressure or interaction. On the other hand, some gamers prefer multi-player games as they like the competition and collaboration that comes with playing with others. What about you? Do you like single-player games?

I don't play multiplayer since they annoy me and I don't make monthly payments for them. The individual games are not competitive and you focus solely on the story.

Majority of the times I usually play alone so I normally prefer single player games. Though multi player games seems really fun.

I don't play multiplayer since they annoy me and I don't make monthly payments for them. The individual games are not competitive and you focus solely on the story.

Yes, I heard from some of my friends that playing multiplayer games can be irritating at times. LOL. Single-player games can be boring at times but I like the fact that I can play the game without interruption.
Post automatically merged:

Majority of the times I usually play alone so I normally prefer single player games. Though multi-player games seem really fun.

Same here. I prefer single-player games since I can focus on the game.

And, yes. Playing multi-player games seems fun, though. You can get to compete with other players from different parts of the world.