Do You Like Waiting On Queue?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
Admit it, waiting longer on queue, whether grocery, movie tickets, concert entrance, and others for such is tiring.

I have experienced this many times. I like going to a live volleyball match. I always make sure that I go to the venue early so I can queue early. The 2 PM game - I need to go at 10 AM just to avoid long queue.

But thanks to the online ticketing. I can save time now that I can purchase tickets just by simply clicking on my mobile phone.

Do you like waiting for your turn and have to endure the long queue of people?

I don't like it, I find it time consuming and stressful, but in a situation where I have no other choice then I will simply wait.
Yeah, if there is no other choice we need to wait. I hate going to the restaurant especially those that offer buffet. People will really wait patiently for their turn. I tried the eat-all-you offer but before I can eat, me and my friends waited for 30 minutes.

I don't have the patience to wait in long lines. LOL. However, if it is something vital, I suppose I have no choice but to be more patient. :LOL:
Same here. hehe. That's why sometimes, especially during rush hours, when doing grocery shopping, I bring my mom or dad with me so we can take the fast-lane counter for senior citizens.

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member