Do you like watching videos on YouTube?

codescript94

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 13, 2024
D Bucks
💵0.928350
Referral Credit
I like watching videos on YouTube because I think they are a form of entertainment, learning and interaction. I like watching the content, the channels, the YouTubers and the comments. I like watching different types of videos, such as humor, music, education, beauty and games. Some of my favorite videos are: Flow, Renato Cariani, History. And you, do you like watching videos on YouTube? What are your favorites? What do you think of the current videos?

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
I like watching videos on YouTube because I think they are a form of entertainment, learning and interaction. I like watching the content, the channels, the YouTubers and the comments. I like watching different types of videos, such as humor, music, education, beauty and games. Some of my favorite videos are: Flow, Renato Cariani, History. And you, do you like watching videos on YouTube? What are your favorites? What do you think of the current videos?
I do watch YouTube videos but mostly about cooking and some local news.

I only make use of YouTube when I have something I am looking for. Other than that, I don't randomly go to YouTube to watch a video.

I prefer Facebook when it comes to watching funny videos and fun contents but when it comes to educational videos I usually make use of YouTube.

I used to watch only entertainment content, but now I mostly watch channels about history and space

For me l do like the watching of the movies but l like downloading of movies and store them on phone before l can watch them later offline

YouTube is something I use daily to watch videos from creators that I enjoy. Some of my favourites to watch are

The Boys
Mully
JoshDub
SpecialEd
Daz Games (Daz Black)
Crayator
Ninja
LazarBeam
Legion
CourageJD

Just to name a few. I find in most cases YouTube to be more entertaining than some things on TV nowadays.

I enjoy watching videos on YouTube. There are so many choices. Music, educational, political analysis, language. I particularly enjoy watching music videos because I love music.