Do You Like Where You Live?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Yes. I love where I currently live. I currently live in the province. It is more peaceful and quiet here. Although it can be quite boring at times because there is only 1 shopping mall here. Plus, cafes and restaurants close early - around 7 or 8 in the evening. My mental health has significantly improved and I get to enjoy some fresh air which I can’t enjoy in my parent’s house because my bedroom does not have any windows.

Where I live currently is my family house, the place is okay but it also has its bad side but then again I doubt if there is any place out there without a bad side.

I really like where i am living, it is urban area with a lots of good things and good place to enjoy, and we are one hour away from the capital city, and also the society are very friendly.
That is awesome. I am glad to hear that the people there are friendly. I have friendly neighbors here, too. LOL
Post automatically merged:

Yes I love my city. I think life is way cheaper here than where I used to be. it's not easy anywhere though but it's better here.
That is great. It is cheaper where I live, too.

That is awesome. I am glad to hear that the people there are friendly. I have friendly neighbors here, too. LOL
In my country peoples are friendly and we have a strong cultural bonding's. but that affects your day to day life because peoples will judge you every time you do something or wear something.

I live in the capital and there is a lot of urbanization. I would not say I love it a lot but since I am hustling it is fine for me. Everything I need for personal use and work-related I can find with convenience. But once I make enough money and walk to financial freedom then I am going to move into the suburbs. Yes, I believe I can do that, I believe we can all walk to financial freedom.

At first when we moved to where we are living now I didn't like it. The reason is that I was new there and the environment was not that populated, I missed a lot of old friend and this makes me sometimes feel lonely. But now am getting along with it .

I like the place where I live. It's our own home with me my 2 sisters. One is s bank teller and the other a business lady. She has a canteen in the public school. Our workplace could be reached in 25 minutes drive by car so with my teller sister and the other one. We're near malls and fast food chains like Jolibee and Mcdonald. I love my place. It's near beaches.

I like the place where I live. It's our own home with me my 2 sisters. One is s bank teller and the other a business lady. She has a canteen in the public school. Our workplace could be reached in 25 minutes drive by car so with my teller sister and the other one. We're near malls and fast food chains like Jolibee and Mcdonald. I love my place. It's near beaches.
With all this, I can't see any reason that could make you not to love where you are living. It's always fun and peaceful to live with our lovely family members, especially when you all have what you are doing to gain income not depending on another. I wish I could move down there 😁.

With all this, I can't see any reason that could make you not to love where you are living. It's always fun and peaceful to live with our lovely family members, especially when you all have what you are doing to gain income not depending on another. I wish I could move down there 😁.
Why not where's your country of birth? We're surrounded with beautiful beaches and lovely people. Oh I checked your country. It's too far away 😁🤗.

Why not where's your country of birth? We're surrounded with beautiful beaches and lovely people. Oh I checked your country. It's too far away 😁🤗.
Yea , it's far away from there, and I really really like beaches, I never go there before, and I wish I could, talkless of having it around me , that could even drive me crazy, I wouldn't even want to work outside 🤭

Yea , it's far away from there, and I really really like beaches, I never go there before, and I wish I could, talkless of having it around me , that could even drive me crazy, I wouldn't even want to work outside 🤭
I also dislike to work outside of my country. I'm afraid but I experienced teaching in Jilin university, Chang Chun city North China but I went home after 1 weeks. I can't survive working there it's too cold. It's facing the Pacific Ocean.

That is nice. Glad you live near major establishments. And yes, the beach!!! I live near the beach as well. It is only 15 minutes away from here.

I live in the capital and there is a lot of urbanization. I would not say I love it a lot but since I am hustling it is fine for me. Everything I need for personal use and work-related I can find with convenience. But once I make enough money and walk to financial freedom then I am going to move into the suburbs. Yes, I believe I can do that, I believe we can all walk to financial freedom.
That is good to know. I hope you will be able to make more money so you can make your dreams come to life. Best of luck, Carson!

That is nice. Glad you live near major establishments. And yes, the beach!!! I live near the beach as well. It is only 15 minutes away from here.

That is good to know. I hope you will be able to make more money so you can make your dreams come to life. Best of luck, Carson!
The beaches here are so near home. I think the distance from home to beach is 400 meters which is why I could hear the sea breeze and become a deep sea swimmer.

13,154Threads
98,786Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member