Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
To be honest, I was never a fan of K-pop until I met BTS. They are currently one of my favorite K-pop bands. Their songs are catchy, and I can occasionally relate to the story they seek to tell the listener. Jung-Kook is my favorite BTS member. For me, he is the best. He is a good singer and dancer. I'd like to see him perform live. Do you enjoy K-pop?

Yes, they are. In fact, they have a large audience in some western countries like the United States. I saw one of the BTS members (Jung-Kook) went to the US to perform.
They have good appeal to the masses. They have guts and face value plus good at acting. What about our P-Pop? 😁

I am not a fan of Korean music, but in my country there are a lots of peoples who love Korean songs and most of woman's love BTS singers, but not for me.
They're handsome and cuties and girls are over the moon once watch them perform. They're crazy fanatics, lol.

Last edited:
They're handsome and cities and girls are over the moon once watch them perform. They're crazy fanatics, lol.
Yeah girls love them, but sorry for me the BTS singers looks like girls, they have girls face and they have a lots of makeup on their face, lol, sorry if you are a fan of them don't get mad at me. this is just my opinion, when i was in collage when i say the same thing they used to get mad and angry, lol

They're handsome and cities and girls are over the moon once watch them perform. They're crazy fanatics, lol.
They are undeniably stunning. I am a huge fan of JungKook!!! He is both handsome and talented. His attractiveness stands out from the rest. LOL.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah girls love them, but sorry for me the BTS singers looks like girls, they have girls face and they have a lots of makeup on their face, lol, sorry if you are a fan of them don't get mad at me. this is just my opinion, when i was in collage when i say the same thing they used to get mad and angry, lol
Hahaha. It is okay. Some people say the same thing.

I seldom watch them. I do not have much time to watch singers from Korea. I prioritize listening to standard songs and my favorite slow rock music. There is a song I love much entitled "You're All I Need" charr.

Yes, I do, BP in your area (if you know what I mean) 😄.
Yes, Black Pink it is!!! My younger sister is a huge fan. LOL

My sister does listen to K-pop she stans a group called stray kids personally I'm not into K-pop but I do not judge people who do enjoy it
I am not familiar with this K-pop band. I will try to check them out on YouTube.

For me this is the first time l get to hear about the kpop. I am however not a fan of the world music anyway.
I think the Korean music has not reached your continent. Or it may but you are not aware of the Korean stars. Or you may have seen them before but did not put so much attention to them.

Yes, Black Pink it is!!! My younger sister is a huge fan. LOL

I am not familiar with this K-pop band. I will try to check them out on YouTube.
Hehe. me too. It's just sad because there are rumors that they're going to split up and just have solo careers.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member