• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you plan for the entertainment expenses on your budget??

I am not the one that killed any major prophet, so I won't just be working and not enjoying myself once in a while. I capture entertainment in my budget and it is good for me.

I have not gone out for entertainment for a very long time, I like to read or clean to relax. I am wasting a lot of time ending online financial fraud, so I have very less free time, to go out for entertainment.

You need to relax and unwind. It is important to keep your sanity even as you are chasing financial freedom. You can't hustle and make money without having a clear mind. That's why entertainment should be captured in budgets.

Many years ago, I go to the cinema twice a month without planning on my budget. I have gone to many volleyball tournaments to watch my favorite players. The price of tickets drastically increased because the more people looking for tickets, the higher the demand. I don't go to the venue anymore so I don't have to start planning for entertainment budget.

12,088Threads
93,180Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member