Do you post on forums for the interaction with others or solely for the money?

FoxyLady73

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.878000
Referral Credit
I have always loved posting on forums and of course the money is an incentive but I enjoy the interaction with others just as much. Which is more important to you? Would you post on Discussion Bucks if it didn't pay?

To be honest I joined paid to post forums just for the purpose of making money, over time i do enjoy chatting with a few persons but the major purpose has always been to make money.

To be honest I joined paid to post forums just for the purpose of making money, over time i do enjoy chatting with a few persons but the major purpose has always been to make money.
Same here, eLdavis. My major goal is to make money whether I like it or not. Apart from making money online, I enjoy learning new things every day and interacting with other members here.

There are so many benefits that we can rIf of from forums aside from posting threads and comments. But I must say that it is not all that easy to connect with quality people based on a lot of negative experiences that people have had with connecting online. I am glad that over time I have been able to build solid friendships and connections. It has not been easy. I am also getting a lot of value from many of the content that I interact with in forums.

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member