• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you prefer conservative or risky investments?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
D Bucks
💵1.408275
Referral Credit
Maybe the newbie investor doesn't know there are basically 3 kinds of investments: conservative, averagely risky and highly risky. Conservative investments means poor and very poor interests, but the risk to lose money is very low (remembering the zero risk doesn't exist). Averagely risky investments are used to offer discreet interests and a lot of times it's the kind of investment favored by the majority of investors. Highly risky investments are mostly dedicated to fairly expert and expert investors, because the risk to lose both interests and the invested money is higher than the average.

It depends, if the risk is something I believe i can handle, then yes i do not mind going into the investments. But if it's not something i can handle, i would rather move on.

Personally we need to have both things for investments, we can't get any profit and we can't upgrade and grow our business if we are too much conservative, but also too much risky investments are not good for us we could lose all our investment moneys. so balancing both things is mandatory to get profit.

Even though I am classified as an aggressive investor who likes stocks and crypto, especially when hunting for IPOs, for diversification I also have low risk investment instruments such as property, deposits, mutual funds, so when hunting for IPOs, I have to use idle money that has been determined and will not afraid of losing.

It depends, if the risk is something I believe i can handle, then yes i do not mind going into the investments. But if it's not something i can handle, i would rather move on.
People who cannot afford losses should go for conservative investments (at least, when living in a country where banks are trustworthy, as leaving money at home means in any way losses cause inflation and currency depreciation). Leaving money in the currency account also means losses, with the aggravating circumstance of maintenance fees.

I know risky investment comes with high profit but at the same time it is risky as the name implies you can lose all your money so it's better I go ror the conservative ones
True, risky investment have some huge and unexpected profit from it, but the profit is not all the times, most of the times we are on the risk of losing all our investments.

True, risky investment have some huge and unexpected profit from it, but the profit is not all the times, most of the times we are on the risk of losing all our investments.
This is always my fear you might have bad luck and you lose all your money in the process that's just it.

I like to create a balance between high-risk investment and low-risk investment. In other words, I do conservative investments as well as risky investments. In most cases, risky investment also gives you better returns.

It looks like today, compared to the past century, volatility on risky investment skyrocketed. I don't remember having listened to many complaints about losses in the nineties as I hear them now.
Everything is happening due to the inflation and the price of many things are touching the sky.

I suppose globalization has to do too. Inflation existed in the past too (the history tells about a fierce skyrocketing inflation in Italy in the sixties and if I don't mistake, the seventies too, but the people were far from being ruined by investments out of stocks if a company went into bankrupticy).

I am very conservative when it comes to investments. I don't like risks. I work too hard to make every dime that I have and wouldn't want to risk it for anything in the name of investments. I go for investments like gold and bitcoin which are almost sure.

As someone fairly new to the world of investments, I tend to approach things with a conservative mindset. However, I am open to exploring slightly more risky investment opportunities in the future, provided that I feel confident in understanding the potential risks and rewards involved.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member