Do you prefer to invest or save money at the bank?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.595063
Referral Credit
Do you prefer to save your money at a bank or invest it somewhere else? Most people opt for investing their money since it can offer a better return on investment compared to savings accounts. You can even double or triple your money through wise investments. However, some individuals choose to do both, especially if they have a substantial monthly income. Others are on the safe side, which is saving their money at a bank.

I do both invest and save. I started investing when I was in college. I invested my talent as a Rock Band member 😁. I also save and started saving when I was 11 years old.I Iove to earn and save.

I do both invest and save. I started investing when I was in college. I invested my talent as a Rock Band member 😁. I also save and started saving when I was 11 years old.I Iove to earn and save.

I remember you mentioning in your previous post that your father instilled in you the significance of saving from a young age. You are blessed to have obtained such valuable lessons. Besides, it is better to adopt both to secure your financial future.
Post automatically merged:

You can also invest in a bank, but it is not very profitable compared to other investment methods, but it can save money from inflation

I completely agree. Investing usually provides a better return on investment, which is why many individuals prioritize it. However, if one has the financial ability to do both, it would be advantageous to invest and save.

It depends. If I don't have the right amount of money and don't know the right place for investment, I prefer saving it at the bank because its more safe than investing in something I don't know about.

Yes, it is an individual preference. The more important thing is, you are saving or investing your money. :)

For now because l am very green on which investment type that l can engage on, l would go for the saving of my money in banks. This is because l am very sure and confident that my money would be very safe.

Investments come with risks so only invest what you can afford to lose. And, do not rush into investing. Take the time to conduct thorough research about different types of investments you can try.

Last edited:
For me, I would actually like to do both. While I am investing I want to also have a savings account that I would use to keep a little something.
It's always better to save and invest both instead of choosing one over the other. I am currently doing both. They are not that much but better than nothing.

It's always better to save and invest both instead of choosing one over the other. I am currently doing both. They are not that much but better than nothing.
Yes doing both is definitely the better choice. What are you investing in if you don't mind me asking though.

Yes doing both is definitely the better choice. What are you investing in if you don't mind me asking though.

I recently invested in three of our country's blue-chip companies to grow my stock portfolio. I am considering venturing into foreign stock investments, but I want to conduct further research before making a decision.

Investing is better for me k don't see the nedd to just save money. Not with the inflation we are facing now
It is worth considering both options, especially given the current high prices caused by inflation. However, before making any investments, it is essential to conduct extensive research to make sure that you
are making a well-informed decision.

It is worth considering both options, especially given the current high prices caused by inflation. However, before making any investments, it is essential to conduct extensive research to make sure that you
are making a well-informed decision.
That's right we don't just have to delve into investment without knowing the benefits. invest in what you understand

It depends. If I don't have the right amount of money and don't know the right place for investment, I prefer saving it at the bank because its more safe than investing in something I don't know about.
This is true because at the beginning I also wanted to invest, but I didn't know where better, so I invested in the bank for one year just to save these funds from inflation

This is true because at the beginning I also wanted to invest, but I didn't know where better, so I invested in the bank for one year just to save these funds from inflation
True, finding a good investment place needs sometime and some researches.

That's right we don't just have to delve into investment without knowing the benefits. invest in what you understand
It is important to remember that what worked for others in the past may not always work for you. For this reason, conduct an in-depth review of the investment opportunity you are considering. Before making any decisions, carefully analyze the advantages and disadvantages, assess the risks, and obtain all necessary information.

When you deposit money in a bank, the interest rate is usually low, so it is better to consider investing some of your money. A time deposit is also a good option. @Suba

I am saving and at the same time investing. I'm saving my salary, the rent of my property, and my business. My investment is long term Mutual Funds,local stocks and cooperatives.

Same here. They are not that much at the moment, but I am planning to increase my investments next month. I will use the money I will earn from some forum websites.

12,104Threads
93,264Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member