Do you prefer to invest or save money at the bank?

When you deposit money in a bank, the interest rate is usually low, so it is better to consider investing some of your money. A time deposit is also a good option. @Suba
Post automatically merged:

Same here. They are not that much at the moment, but I am planning to increase my investments next month. I will use the money I will earn from some forum websi
Have you tried to join a cooperative? If so, you might have received your yearly dividends. I joined on two coops and received dividends which I reinvested in the same coops.

Savings in the bank is one aspect of an ideal financial life of a person. That doesn't stop you from investing. You should have savings and investments too.

I remember you mentioning in your previous post that your father instilled in you the significance of saving from a young age. You are blessed to have obtained such valuable lessons. Besides, it is better to adopt both to secure your financial future.

I completely agree. Investing usually provides a better return on investment, which is why many individuals prioritize it. However, if one has the financial ability to do both, it would be advantageous to invest and save.

Yes, it is an individual preference. The more important thing is, you are saving or investing your money. :)

Investments come with risks so only invest what you can afford to lose. And, do not rush into investing. Take the time to conduct thorough research about different types of investments you can try.
That is right. I started savings at age 7 and up to this time I continue saving. I like to see my money grow. I also invest mutual funds and stocks.

Do you prefer to save your money at a bank or invest it somewhere else? Most people opt for investing their money since it can offer a better return on investment compared to savings accounts. You can even double or triple your money through wise investments. However, some individuals choose to do both, especially if they have a substantial monthly income. Others are on the safe side, which is saving their money at a bank.
I both invest and save in the bank.

12,104Threads
93,264Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member