Do You Prefer to Watch at Home or in a Theater? | Discussion Bucks

Do You Prefer to Watch at Home or in a Theater?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Since watching a movie in a theatre is more expensive these days, I prefer to watch movies at home. Good thing I have a Netflix account and there are many movies that I can watch in my spare time. I hope that they add new movies regularly, though, because some of the movies there are way too old.

All day everyday watching movie at home, there is no place like home, i can seat like i want, i can eat any food i like while watching the movie, and yeah i can watch the move for free! lol, i prefer watching movie at home its best thing for me.

All day everyday watching movie at home, there is no place like home, i can seat like i want, i can eat any food i like while watching the movie, and yeah i can watch the move for free! lol, i prefer watching movie at home its best thing for me.
Without a doubt, it is better than watching a movie in a theatre. It is more practical these days. Plus, there is no need to spend on transportation, food, and so on.

Without a doubt, it is better than watching a movie in a theatre. It is more practical these days. Plus, there is no need to spend on transportation, food, and so on.
Indeed, i can watch any movie in my home, especially those new movies are released on Netflix, of course some movies may take some time to be available online but still better to watch in my home.

I like it more in the cinema because there are many people, but there is always good quality and cool sound. And at home, I don't have such a cool monitor, and also the Internet can be slow and the video can freeze

I like it more in the cinema because there are many people, but there is always good quality and cool sound. And at home, I don't have such a cool monitor, and also the Internet can be slow and the video can freeze

I understand. Going to a movie theatre can be a more enjoyable experience for some individuals. Personally, I used to be a big fan of it as well. However, as time went by, I have become more practical in my approach. Hehe

This is also a big advantage because you can interrupt or pause at any moment, and there is no such possibility in the cinema

As funny as it might sound, I have never been to the theaters before, I always watch my movies at home. Besides the fact that it is cheaper, for me it is less stressful.

This is also a big advantage because you can interrupt or pause at any moment, and there is no such possibility in the cinema
Exactly, i can do whatever i want when i watch movie by my self at my house, the freedom is priceless.

Theater is no more available in Nigeria except Silver bird cinema in Lagos. There iscno cinema in my city. I prefer to watch movies alone or with less crowd. Now, i don't watch movies because it seems am wasting my time.

It's not too often that I watch movies but if there is something I want to watch that is new, I tend to wait until I can watch it at home due to how far the cinema is from where I live and also due to how expensive going to the cinema is nowadays.

I find you don't have to wait as long now for a movie to be available to watch at home.