Do you save your money only in the bank?

Well Bank is the best place that we can save money rather bit to me I don't like saving money in only Bank account because your Bank can have problems anytime and you can not withdrew st the same time to survived or surf you problem. So st that moment you will need cash so is not good to save all money in the Bank.

While we aren't yet ready to invest or do business, have the money saved in the bank to protect t against robbery attempts. We can't also trust a family member.
You are right, now a days it is very hard to trust any one, it is better to save our money n the bank, or invest them on a business that we can work and earn more.

You are right, now a days it is very hard to trust any one, it is better to save our money n the bank, or invest them on a business that we can work and earn more.
We can trust a good bank and it is safer than saving our money at home. It might be stolen by a family member hehehe. It is much better to invest our money more.

In my opinion, although it is better and better to save money in the bank than saving money at home, but saving money in the bank does not earn interest so we will lose, so it would be better if we saved money in the form of investment instruments such as shares or crypto.

In my opinion, although it is better and better to save money in the bank than saving money at home, but saving money in the bank does not earn interest so we will lose, so it would be better if we saved money in the form of investment instruments such as shares or crypto.
While the person is not yet ready toimnvest because he lacks skills, it is best to deposit or save the money in the bank. It is safer that way while developing the plan to invest that is if there is indeed money for capital and saving, if not the person must work harder to attain his goals

While the person is not yet ready toimnvest because he lacks skills, it is best to deposit or save the money in the bank. It is safer that way while developing the plan to invest that is if there is indeed money for capital and saving, if not the person must work harder to attain his goals
Even though I don't have investment skills, because bank savings don't give interest, bank accounts are only a means of transferring money. I also have deposits, although in small amounts, but I prefer to invest.

Even though I don't have investment skills, because bank savings don't give interest, bank accounts are only a means of transferring money. I also have deposits, although in small amounts, but I prefer to invest.
Actually it's good to invest that's why I invested on Mutual Funds and insurance. I also invested Bagrass.

I save money in my banks, I do not have a lot of cash savings. I like to invest money rather than just saving in banks. I use bankasa for saving money that I need for immediate use or for emergency need.

We can trust a good bank and it is safer than saving our money at home. It might be stolen by a family member hehehe. It is much better to invest our money more.
Yeah, imaging the worry we have when we save money in the house, especially if the money is huge then we can't even get a good night sleep because of fear, lol

Yeah, imaging the worry we have when we save money in the house, especially if the money is huge then we can't even get a good night sleep because of fear, lol
Our mind keeps on computing and estimating and even imagining on what to buy the next day 😁. It's not good to save our money at home.

While we aren't yet ready to invest or do business, have the money saved in the bank to protect t against robbery attempts. We can't also trust a family member.
Exactly. In the city where I was born, until I moved there was a burglary each 2 minutes. So houses and apartments were the worst place to save money. In my former country, the best place to save money are the multinational giant private banks or the post office. Small governmental banks are prone to failure and in fact, many small governmental banks have gone to bankrupt since 2016 in my former country. In my current country, the big banks (whether private whether hybrid) are the best place. Family members? In my current country, it's even worse than banks prone to failure, as the trend among the lower classes is they'll spend all your money in a jiffy.

Our mind keeps on computing and estimating and even imagining on what to buy the next day 😁. It's not good to save our money at home.
You are right, i have this problem, when i have money in my pocket then i think of something to buy cloth or something to eat, or i will call to my friends and we get out and have fun.

You are right, i have this problem, when i have money in my pocket then i think of something to buy cloth or something to eat, or i will call to my friends and we get out and have fun.
It is best to invest the money even small. Always think of the best business that requires only a very small capital. It is not good to waste our savings,

To be honest, i don't save my money in the bank because it won't yield any profit. I do save my money in my cryptocurrency wallet.
Really? What cryptocurrency are saving your money in specifically?

Do you have any control on how the volatility of cryptocurrency affects your money on the negative side?

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member