Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.344338
Referral Credit
That was the most high paying paid to post forums in the world in the past. However the forum started loosing it's members through banning of the users for no good reasons and also the disabling of the paid to posting services some times back.
Currently the website reduced it's rewarding rates and it's one of the lowest paying ptp ever existing on the industry. The ptp pays it's users with a threshold of $2 through the crypto currency,BCH and through PayPal for $50 minimum threshold.
Are still active on the site?

I have been a member there since the last few years, but not so active. I am yet to make my first payment from there. I am at 8000 plus points there. Since, I am not into crypto or other forms of payment that they offer, it's a long wait for me till I reach the threshold of 50 K points and send them a payment request. I try to peep in there whenever I can. But I al not so much actively participating.

@Stardom22
Yes, I still am and BMF was the first ptp forum that I met about 6 years ago. However, it must be said, despite the fact that it has reduced the pay in half for each post published, in all these years, not once has it stopped paying and it is still up and running. However, this is a factor to take into account, unlike others who, despite paying more, closed very early.
Do you agree?

I have not been active for a while. BMF is the best pay per post forum. The admin never fails to pay at every 25th of every month. BMF have thousands of posters and probably have reached saturation point. Mr. B must find any to limit users to balance his monthly payments.

I used to be very active there, but I think it's been over a year plus now since I was last active there. My account had some issues back then and it was not sorted out.

I am still very much active on beer money forum. I have been getting payouts for the last consecutive five months from the site. It is a good place to earn. It is always rest assured that you would be paid and on time too.

I am still very much active on beer money forum. I have been getting payouts for the last consecutive five months from the site. It is a good place to earn. It is always rest assured that you would be paid and on time too.
How much do you make on the site per day,there was a time I was making a dollar in a day or two there.I have about 5000 posts there.I have also used the exchange service and selling of products and services.From the site I have made about $500 seamlessly and the admin has been a great guy to me.Never have i had a problem with him.I feel so bad that at some point I wanted to create my own things and that is when the passion for posting threads and comments reduced because I started becoming so overwhelmed.

My personal experience with Daniel aka Mr B was awesome,at times I could request for cashouts and receive the cashouts within 24hours.I would ask for other transactions and he would always respond.He surely was a good admin and He earned my respects.I heard he sold the forum.

I'm not particularly active on BMF right now, but every once in a while I pop in to check out some new and fresh content, it's a good forum.

How much do you make on the site per day,there was a time I was making a dollar in a day or two there.I have about 5000 posts there.I have also used the exchange service and selling of products and services.From the site I have made about $500 seamlessly and the admin has been a great guy to me.Never have i had a problem with him.I feel so bad that at some point I wanted to create my own things and that is when the passion for posting threads and comments reduced because I started becoming so overwhelmed.

My personal experience with Daniel aka Mr B was awesome,at times I could request for cashouts and receive the cashouts within 24hours.I would ask for other transactions and he would always respond.He surely was a good admin and He earned my respects.I heard he sold the forum.
BMF has reduced the rates they pay per post. I don't think it is possible to earn that much again. The maximum I have earned from BMF within a month is just $8. I don't spend much time there. Just a maximum of about 1 hour or so.

Yes, I am on BMF but not active on it. I don't want to withdraw money from there through crypto but through paypal and for that you need to accumulate 50k and the rate at which I gain points there will take at least 2 years for me.

I don't post new topics there. When you submit new thread, it goes on manual approval by admin. This is ok but if admin don't approve it, you lose 20BMF points.

Yes, it has happened to me few times and that's the reason I also don't start threads on BMF.

Yes, he sold the forum last year, so there are new owners. I'm a member of BMF since 2021. Even if I can't be active as I was in the beginning, cause a very busy schedule, I still manage to post at least once per week. Last week I turned emerald member and this was a goal I was pursuing :cool: . Even if the rewards are low, I can confirm, as many other members, the forum is still legit and paying.

13,030Threads
98,038Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member