Do you still active on beermoneyforum

Yes, he sold the forum last year, so there are new owners. I'm a member of BMF since 2021. Even if I can't be active as I was in the beginning, cause a very busy schedule, I still manage to post at least once per week. Last week I turned emerald member and this was a goal I was pursuing :cool: . Even if the rewards are low, I can confirm, as many other members, the forum is still legit and paying.

How much have you earned from BMF till now? Do you request through crypto or through paypal? I want to receive payment through paypal but they have kept the limit too high for it.

How much have you earned from BMF till now? Do you request through crypto or through paypal? I want to receive payment through paypal but they have kept the limit too high for it.
Since I joined, in 2021, I earned dozens of dollars (I don't remember the exact amount, but I must underline lately I can't be as active as I was during 2021 and 2022). I always requested payments through BCH or dollars to my Payeer account. I'd like also to receive through Paypal, but the threshold of 50 dollars is too high for me too.

Since I joined, in 2021, I earned dozens of dollars (I don't remember the exact amount, but I must underline lately I can't be as active as I was during 2021 and 2022). I always requested payments through BCH or dollars to my Payeer account. I'd like also to receive through Paypal, but the threshold of 50 dollars is too high for me too.

Thanks , I have trying to spend most of my leisure time on BMF in order to reach 50k as soon as possible. I need to get paid through PayPal only. I know it will take me months to reach 50k.

Probably, since 2025, I'll also need to receive BMF payments only to Paypal, as the government of my country is a great enemy of the cryptocurrencies. It's very likely there will be a shameful tax on earned cryptocurrencies, which amounts to the 22,5% of the earnings. The idea should/could be to discourage the use of the cryptos and possibly a cryptos ban may follow...

Probably, since 2025, I'll also need to receive BMF payments only to Paypal, as the government of my country is a great enemy of the cryptocurrencies. It's very likely there will be a shameful tax on earned cryptocurrencies, which amounts to the 22,5% of the earnings. The idea should/could be to discourage the use of the cryptos and possibly a cryptos ban may follow...

In India too we have to pay 30% tax on cryptocurrency. That's the reason I don't like to earn in cryptocurrency.

I'm posting on that forum yes rewards are lower however still better than all of other PTP forums

Yes, it's a better site than many other forums. The best part is that it doesn't have a restriction for the earning, means they don't have a policy to pay full and then reduce rates after few posts.

13,030Threads
98,038Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member