Do you still feel like you have all the time in the world?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
When I was younger I remember I use to always feel like there is more than enough time to do everything I wanted to do. There where times when I even delayed some things. Growing up I have come to realize that even the 24 hours is never enough to sort out everything I need to, especially now that I am still trying to secure myself financially.

I agree that when I was younger, and when I had a job I had plenty of free time especially on weekends to do what I wanted. Now due to the slavery of online workers, investors I find that I have very less free time.

Innocent minds never care. They all have the time to play. That's the nature of a child but once they're grown ups they feel time isn't enough for them that's because they have other concerns that need to be prioritized the same with us. It seems one day is too short.

Last edited:
I think that's the case with everyone, because in childhood we didn't think about death and thought that there was enough time, but we don't know when we will die, that's why we try to do something every day that we want, because we don't know if tomorrow will come.

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member