• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you still keep financial records even though you have created a budget?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.541700
Referral Credit
Most of us have made a personal financial budget which will be useful as a benchmark, allocating income to expenses, savings and investments, as well as to assess ourselves for discipline and adherence to the financial commitments we have made. Many people think that if we already have a budget, we don't need to keep personal financial records of both income and expenses. So do you still keep financial records even though you already have a budget that you adhere to?

When you keep financial records of your spending, you would understand if your budget was feasible and realistic at the end. You would still have to record your financial activities even with a budget in force.

Yes, I keep my fifinancial record even if I made a budget and strictly following it. Apparently it doesn't make any sense, but I keep these record which becomes supportive for me for making future balanced budget.
Yes, nothing wrong with still keeping a financial budget even when you have your budget in place.

12,090Threads
93,194Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member