Do You Still Own a CD Player?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
At home, we still have a CD player. My father is quite sentimental. Even though his stuff is mostly old-fashioned/outdated, he refuses to sell them. He still has some of his favorite CDs and listens to them on occasion. Do you have one at home? If so, are you still using it today?

Wow, your father is good with his stuffs, our CD player have brock so many times and we give up on buying we use another things, but my laptop have CD room, and i can use with it.
Yes. He is the sentimental type. He can't let go of things easily. LOL. And using your laptop is more convenient.

Yes still own one in my room . CD is a lovely technology that always warm my room with heavy beating. It always good in terms of playing music because it will produce quality sound more that playing ordinary mp3. The use of CD is more effective on sound system to make it more quality.

Yes still own one in my room . CD is a lovely technology that always warm my room with heavy beating. It always good in terms of playing music because it will produce quality sound more that playing ordinary mp3. The use of CD is more effective on sound system to make it more quality.
Yes, you are right. I hope I kept mine but I had to let it go because it was not working anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Yes the old ones are nestly packed here and that's it. I'm not using them.
Yes, it is a good idea to keep them. Who knows, you might sell them at a higher price later. :)
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone still uses a CD Player? It's been long that i have set my eyes on on a cd not to talk of the player
Yes. My dad still uses his CD player at times :)

13,144Threads
98,743Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member