Do You Still Use a USB These days?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.798613
Referral Credit
I have not used a USB for over a year. I do not have anything to save. Although I have a passport where I back up my files and it’s been three years since I did such a thing. I remember using USB a lot when I was in high school since I did not have my own computer or laptop at that time. I just borrow from my younger sister whenever I need one. Do you still use a USB these days?

Yes I'm still using mine fir transferring files but not as often as before. it is still good to have them around though.
Yes, we need to use a USB at times and it is a good idea to have one. :)
Post automatically merged:

I still use mine as they are still useful for my daily activities.
Yes, they are helpful in saving important files :)

I have not used a USB for over a year. I do not have anything to save. Although I have a passport where I back up my files and it’s been three years since I did such a thing. I remember using USB a lot when I was in high school since I did not have my own computer or laptop at that time. I just borrow from my younger sister whenever I need one. Do you still use a USB these days?
I still do, especially when savings files for printing. I have no printer in my desk so each time I need to print something from my laptop I save it in USb and let my staff print the thing for me.

I still do, especially when savings files for printing. I have no printer in my desk so each time I need to print something from my laptop I save it in USb and let my staff print the thing for me.

It is necessary to save files first to your USB device before printing them from another computer.

I also don't use it often because I don't have as much data as I had when I was studying and I needed to save different projects because there was no more space on the computer

Yes, it was helpful when we had to save documents during our high school and college years. Hehehe

I am still using USB for my work. I have three of them. But in the office computers, we're not allowed to use a USB virus factor.

Yes, it is helpful in your job. You need to save a lot of files often. :)

13,200Threads
99,028Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member