Do You Support Locally Made Products?

The government in my country is now focusing on the products in local maid, the government is not giving foreign currency for those wo are working as import only to support goods in the country. and yeah i like many local products except shoes and cloth, the finishing touch of those products in my country are poor.

I support local products that is if the local products are of good quality and well crafted or created, if not, I will never buy them. There are local products that I bought and they are still with me.
Yes, only quality local products. I bought some and they are still useful up to this day.
Post automatically merged:

The government in my country is now focusing on the products in local maid, the government is not giving foreign currency for those wo are working as import only to support goods in the country. and yeah i like many local products except shoes and cloth, the finishing touch of those products in my country are poor.
Yes, we must only choose local products to support. Not every local product is worth-supporting.

Yes I do and I think we should always try to for our countries. it helps the local market to grow as well.
Yes, we must help the local economy. :)

Yes, only quality local products. I bought some and they are still useful up to this day.

Yes, we must only choose local products to support. Not every local product is worth-supporting.

Yes, we must help the local economy. :)
We have to support the local products. They're doing business to support their families daily needs. There are local products exported to mean guaranteed best products.

13,149Threads
98,778Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member