Do you take any supplements for stress?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
We all experience stress from time to time, and it is often unavoidable. I sometimes get stressed, possibly due to my health condition, and I am looking for ways to address it. I have heard that ashwagandha is a good remedy for stress relief. Do you use any vitamins or supplements to help manage stress?

I only take Vitamin E by Kirkland product from the USA. I'm taking it daily for almost 12 years now. It's a gel. You try it, it's best for our brain too. Inquire in your malls. It's sold here in Gaisano Mall, Ororama and at the Lim Ket Kai Center.

I only take Vitamin E by Kirkland product from the USA. I'm taking it daily for almost 12 years now. It's a gel. You try it, it's best for our brain too. Inquire in your malls. It's sold here in Gaisano Mall, Ororama and at the Lim Ket Kai Center.

Yes, I am familiar with Kirkland products. I will check if a store here sells Vitamin E by Kirkland. Thank you for your recommendation, my friend. :)
Post automatically merged:

I also have heard that ashwaganda is good to de-stress. I also have been thinking to buy it.

Yes, I also heard it about others. I researched about it and it is a good supplement to combat stress. It is quite expensive, though.

Last edited:
Yes, I am familiar with Kirkland products. I will check if a store here sells Vitamin E by Kirkland. Thank you for your recommendation, my friend. :)
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I also heard it about others. I researched about it and it is a good supplement to combat stress. It is quite expensive, though.
They also have vitamin C. For the Vitamin E, the price is only P 5.00 and the Vitamin C, P4. 00 only. You will never get tired once take the Vitamin E during work days. I do not experience cold because if their Vitamin C.

No I don't take supplements for stress, when am stressed I simply take a little break and rest for a short while or I find something to do to take my mind off things.

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member