Do You Take the Private or Public Transportation?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I don’t have my own car so I take the public transportation at times, such as jeepney, bus, or tricycle. However, I take the private transportation when my partner is here. I do not have to commute when going to a place where I want to go. Do you take a public or private transportation?

When I was young I would always take public transport since I did not have much money, and wanted to save money to leave my job. Now I hardly travel , so I rent private vehicle.

Most of the time i take a public transports because it chipper than those privet one.
Yes, taking public transportation is much cheaper because the cost of petrol is expensive.
Post automatically merged:

When I was young I would always take public transport since I did not have much money, and wanted to save money to leave my job. Now I hardly travel , so I rent private vehicle.
Good for you, Neku, that you can rent a private vehicle whenever you travel. It is more convenient than taking the bus or train.

I have two cars the Nissan and Swift Suzuki, so I don't commute. I learned to drive when I was 15 years old, I bought my first car through my commission as a car seller and as an insurance underwriter. I am a hard-working person.

13,169Threads
98,879Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member