Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
My high school classmate sells gold jewelry. She's been doing this for a while. I am not sure if it is a good investment; some have said that bullions are a better option. They also stated that it is only useful during inflation. What are your thoughts?

Gold is a good investment for those who are well connected since the value of gold has increased rapidly, and those who invest in gold are not targeted for resume robbery, identity theft

You need to have very high profile contacts to build consistent patronage for a business that specializes on selling gold. If you have, you would make good money from it. No negatives.

Yes it is if you know how to run it. You can buy at a lower price and sell it high
I think it is a good idea. I do not have plans of buying gold, though, especially that my budget is not enough. Hehe
Post automatically merged:

Gold is a good investment for those who are well connected since the value of gold has increased rapidly, and those who invest in gold are not targeted for resume robbery, identity theft
I see. So, gold is a better option for you, since they are not targeted in your country.

Gold is a very good investment to make but at the same time risky. Especially for does who choose to invest on gold in forex trading.
Yes, forex trading is risky. Some people lost millions because of it. That is why you must do thorough research first before doing it.

You need to have very high profile contacts to build consistent patronage for a business that specializes on selling gold. If you have, you would make good money from it. No negatives.
I see. That is a good tip. People who want to give this business a try must connect with people who are interested in buying gold, especially with those who have a lot of money.

It's a very good investment for real. This is because it's prices are not volatile unlike the crypto currency for instance.

It's a very good investment for real. This is because it's prices are not volatile unlike the crypto currency for instance.

Gold is a good investment I have a couple of friends who trade gold and they make alot of money but for me I never trade gold before I have been into crypto trading and forex but I tried gold once dear I lost alot of money so I stop involving myself on this finanocial trading

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member