Do you think paying users to give fake review about platforms is good?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I have seen some platforms that pays for some users to give fake reviews by saying the platform is good even if it is not good, do you think this is ethical and acceptable? i mean shouldn't we suppose to give the real review about platforms?

Paying users for fake reviews is unethical and can lead to serious consequences. It violates the essential principles of honesty, transparency, and trust in any business or platform. Genuine reviews help to provide a fair and reliable assessment of products or services. Using fake reviews can result in a loss of credibility, legal issues, and long-term reputation damage. It is always preferable to establish trust through genuine customer feedback and high-quality service.
You are absolutely right, every platforms needs to work good in order to get good reviews from their users, they don't have to pay for others in order to get what they don't deserve.

I have seen some platforms that pays for some users to give fake reviews by saying the platform is good even if it is not good, do you think this is ethical and acceptable? i mean shouldn't we suppose to give the real review about platforms?
Those who promote their products through false reviews. It's just a trap to sell their products.

Those who promote their products through false reviews. It's just a trap to sell their products.
You are right, we have to stop believing every review we get from online, since there are a lots of fake reviews it is better to do our researches.

Of course there are short-term benefits for owners of earning sites who pay their initial members to give good reviews and even include payment proofs, so that other members will believe them and will deposit their money on the platform, but sooner or later members will also find out that the site is a scam. or fraud.

You are right, we have to stop believing every review we get from online, since there are a lots of fake reviews it is better to do our researches.
I bought a vacuum cleaner from AGARO, a Kolkata based company but the product was defective and the company a crook, they didn't refund my money.

It is more than clear that it is unethical and that they are reviews that work to deceive users and that they enter the platform and waste their time or money, or sometimes both, that is, your time and money, is not ethical or moral.

It is more than clear that it is unethical and that they are reviews that work to deceive users and that they enter the platform and waste their time or money, or sometimes both, that is, your time and money, is not ethical or moral.
You are right, paying others to do fake review about their platforms is unethical, i have seen some platforms on micro job sites paying users to do those things.

It is not good to side with the bad elements for the sake of money that is peanuts. Let us stay away from that site luring people to give their sites good feedback for the sake of personal interest which leads to scams.

It is not good to side with the bad elements for the sake of money that is peanuts. Let us stay away from that site luring people to give their sites good feedback for the sake of personal interest which leads to scams.
I agree with your opinion, lets stay away from those platforms, now a days its hard to trust reviews because of those peoples who give fake review for a money.

I once even did exactly that, but I left only one review for money and then thought about the fact that I played the role incorrectly. I believe that it is absolutely not fair to do so, because it means that the company cannot work with everyone on the same level and therefore tries to somehow fool everyone

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member