• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Do You trust Tether (USDT) Stablecoin?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
I've been actively using crypto since 2020 only and since then I've noticed a lot of folks talking about Tether as being a potential scam that may crash the markets one day.

I want to personally know from people who have been in crypto for little longer than I have and maybe know a few things more or could share their personal view on Tether.

My side question to this would also be: Which type of stablecoin do You find the most credible in the Crypto space?

Thanks in advance for more experienced folks for sharing their insight!

Yes, of course I trust Tether (USDT) in fact I don't trust any other one after the USDC event, and let's not talk about the UST event or the USDD repeated depegs, without a doubt I will stick with USDT.

Yes, of course I trust Tether (USDT) in fact I don't trust any other one after the USDC event, and let's not talk about the UST event or the USDD repeated depegs, without a doubt I will stick with USDT.

The funny thing is that when stablecoins like TerraUSD crashed, many people began to lose their trust in USDT (Tether). This is why we have experienced a mass liquidation of Tether in the past when this thing happened. So, the fact remains that there might be many people who may have had lost their trust in such coins in the past.

The funny thing is that when stablecoins like TerraUSD crashed, many people began to lose their trust in USDT (Tether). This is why we have experienced a mass liquidation of Tether in the past when this thing happened. So, the fact remains that there might be many people who may have had lost their trust in such coins in the past.
Yes, you are right there have been too many events where people have lost confidence in all stablecoins, and I understand, there are people who are not willing to put their money at risk in an asset that acts with volatility when a stablecoin is supposed to It should not be volatile but follow the dollar, which is its only function to fulfill.

Yes, you are right there have been too many events where people have lost confidence in all stablecoins, and I understand, there are people who are not willing to put their money at risk in an asset that acts with volatility when a stablecoin is supposed to It should not be volatile but follow the dollar, which is its only function to fulfill.

Well, I think that we must not lose hope. There are many different kinds of coins that have not collapsed yet. However, still there are so many people who are very cautious related to this issue. We must also know that there might be many decentralised coins as well. They may be decentralised stablecoins that may help people store money. I think that decentralised coins could be trusted, right?

While the FUD around Tether has been around for a while making it look like false alarm, it never hurts to be safe. Any long term money o have would rather be in Bitcoin

In my opinion, Tether (USDT) is the most credible stablecoin, and the most used by traders to trade pairs. I also trade crypto when prices are high for Tether and buy crypto with Tether when prices are low. However, there is a lot of bad news about Tether, such as the problem of insufficient USD reserves pegged to Tether compared to the amount of Tether in circulation, the Fed is also always worried about Tether, and it is considered to have a potential financial stability risk and is often considered a crypto black swan.

USDT is my first chose when it comes to stable coin, the best thing about usdt is that every exchanging site and every wallet accept usdt and i have no worry that the coin will lose its stability and its price since its well known and the developers are trusted, and the other best thing is that it have relativelly lower withdrawal and transaction fee than bitcoin.

Holding Teether for years as a hedge against inflationary trends in my country, I have never for once lost a cent. USDT has proven to be very stable without crash. I trust USDT the most among all the stable coins.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back