Do you trust unknown exchanges with high staking percentage? | Discussion Bucks

Do you trust unknown exchanges with high staking percentage?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Nov 16, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.171625
Referral Credit
Now, when cryptocurrency is just growing, many new exchanges are opening because many want to make money from the number of customers and many are setting very steep conditions. For example, I saw an exchange that offered 30 percent per annum, but I had never heard of it

The Crypto currency thing is very tricky indeed. One must be very careful in knowing what they are doing or else they are likely to loose their investments.

Cryptocurrency have made scamming and dumping online very easy. Transactions through cryptocurrency is mostly untraceable. Therefore, you need to be extremely careful with any online investment that involves cryptocurrency. About 70% of cryptocurrency investment is scam.

Cryptocurrency have made scamming and dumping online very easy. Transactions through cryptocurrency is mostly untraceable. Therefore, you need to be extremely careful with any online investment that involves cryptocurrency. About 70% of cryptocurrency investment is scam.
Very true this is also one reason why most countries are not willing to allow the use of crypto currency, to prevent its usage for illegal activities.

For me it's very risky to believe in the deals that seems to be too good to be true. I have seen so many people being corned for that.

Currently I am in such program with those interest. It was present even before this bull. I trust it since I invested some money in it.
what is the name of that exchange that seems to offering some good return on investment for staking of the cryptocurrency?

I joined in another program with 4% rate. I deposit small amount of money, less than a dollar. This can be earned for a day and deposit. Let see how it will go work but it should be fine since it is sister site from already very know site.

For me it's very risky to believe in the deals that seems to be too good to be true. I have seen so many people being corned for that.
For me, this is also true because sometimes even if it can be true, I prefer to invest in proven projects that pay less, but I will be sure that I will not lose my investments.