Do you use a credit card for making payments ?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.362313
Referral Credit
Do you use a credit card for making payments online and / or offline ? If yes what items do you purchase with your credit card? Have you ever filed a dispute for the items you purchased with the credit card ? If yes, have you got a refund?

Several years ago I stopped using credit cards, my goal is to reduce useless purchases, avoid paying interest if the payment is not in full, the use of credit cards must also be managed well otherwise it will destroy your finances.
That's true which is why many credits were frozen because the holders exhaust the cash but no payment was made. The interest doubles every two years.Many can't control their buying. I felt happy and free after I surrendered my credit card.

Credit cards are not required by most people since they do not make international payments. Locally payment can be made using cash, debit card or internet banking, I use credit card mainly for online purchases

Yes I did use my credit card to make payments. It’s so simple and perfect to use your credit card to make payment without cash at hand. That make life easy. Thank for the digital programmer for the amazing work.

Do you use a credit card for making payments online and / or offline ? If yes what items do you purchase with your credit card? Have you ever filed a dispute for the items you purchased with the credit card ? If yes, have you got a refund?
Yes I do used my credit card to pay online except online, I love using my credit card to pay when buying stuff offline because it won't allow me hold a lot of money.

13,043Threads
98,130Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member