Do you use a language tool?

FoxyLady73

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Feb 16, 2024
D Bucks
💵0.878000
Referral Credit
I have never used one but I notice that many sites recommend the use of one especially if English is not the first language. Do you use one and if so which one would you recommend?

Grammarly helps me check my grammar, spelling, and others. The premium version is rather pricey, therefore I just use the free version. I hope they cut the cost in the future.

I have used a lot of language tools ranging from Grammarly to QuillBot and natural speakers. I also use Google translate to help me translate texts from other languages to English and vice versa.

Grammarly is a wonderful language tools. I have used it but i have uninstalled it due space and speed of the phone.

I do not use it on forums since it takes a little more time I only learn language it's fun to do that however if your not that good at english you should use language tools

if Grammarly is one then I'm using one. it one tool that helps with checking grammar, spelling, and others. you can get the premium version to get better festures

I have never used one myself but I have come across a few sites that makes use of it.

I only use language tools when I write professional articles for big publications. For forums, I don't use language tools because the writing there are not that intense.