Do you use your smartphone for financial transactions?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.940313
Referral Credit
Many people lose money to hackers because their smartphone is hacked and hackers have stolen their financial data from the smartphone. Do you use your smartphone for financial transactions like bank and credit card payment?

I perfectly use my smartphone for financial transactions. There are security measures like Two Factor Authentication which prevents fraud from happening on your account. It is not easy for anyone to hack a phone to the point of getting mobile wallet details.
Oh yes, I forgot I also two factor authentication as required by Android phone and even Facebook, BC Games and Google emails. It's better this way we feel protected.

Smartphones have become targets for hackers to steal money, usually via WhatsApp in the form of messages or wedding invitations. If the user clicks, malware will infiltrate the smartphone and steal data and one time passwords. For this reason, I use a smartphone for transactions, both paying for internet and other payments, but only use a special smartphone for mobile banking only and whatsapp from the bank, if another number comes in I will immediately delete it.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member