• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you utilize the old stuff or buy new ones

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.265188
Referral Credit
In Africa, mothers are the best people in economizing, instead of going to buy new things, they start looking for a way to utilize the old stuff to function as the new one.

Sometimes it might be more expensive than if they could have bought the new stuff. Do you utilize the old stuff before buying new ones, it is a form of saving money

If the old stuff still has capacity to deliver, I would use it. But if it is more expensive to repair the old one to use, let it rest. I would work with a new one.

When my old clothes become rags, I convert them into kitchen towels. Whenever possible, I convert them in bath towels, even in handkerchiefs. So no need any more to buy such a stuff (as kitchen towels, bath towels and handkerchiefs). And I'm studying other possibilities of recycling.

12,085Threads
93,146Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member