Do you watch movies frequently?

Sanjeev

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.665625
Referral Credit
I used to watch movies in childhood but not now very frequently.

I only watch them when my wife or kids are watching any. I hardly remember the names of good movies these days, I have to ask them. I like watching news but they don't let me to watch on TV. They find it boring.

Do you watch movies on TV now a days?

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
When it comes to movies, I usually watch a lot of movies. Even on my phone right now, there are so many movies I have not watched and I keep downloading more.

I used to watch movies in childhood but not now very frequently.

I only watch them when my wife or kids are watching any. I hardly remember the names of good movies these days, I have to ask them. I like watching news but they don't let me to watch on TV. They find it boring.

Do you watch movies on TV now a days?

I do not watch movies on TV. Whenever I want to watch a movie, I use my phone or tablet. It is more convenient for me.

I used to watch movies frequently, not on Mobile or computer but on cinema. I loved to watch movies. Somebody may not believe but I watched Jurassic Park 7 times on big screen. But now due to much tight schedule I just watch weekly on my smartphone.

That's great!!

Which is the recent movie you watched? I will check it out 😊
The latest I watched was damsel, and Avatar the life action series. I also watch lots of Chinese movies and series.

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
Avatar 1 is a good one in comparison to the second part.
Post automatically merged:

I used to watch movies frequently, not on Mobile or computer but on cinema. I loved to watch movies. Somebody may not believe but I watched Jurassic Park 7 times on big screen. But now due to much tight schedule I just watch weekly on my smartphone.

It was a good movie. I have seen it several times but not in the theater.

As a child, I always remember me and my brothers used to watch movies all the time. I remember the VHS tapes we had and we had tons of movies from Disney to so much more available that we could sit and watch.

Since getting older, I don't tend to watch as many movies now, the last time I watched a movie was back in November when I watched Good Burger 2.

Am a fan to that watching movies especially on my phone but haven’t downloaded any to watch recently cause of how busy and stressed I have been for the past few weeks but am looking up to downloading one or two later tonight.

I don't watch movies again. I hardly have such time! I prefer to work on my system or reading or sleeping. Most movies is boring to me now. I never have enough time for myself!