Do your college classmates hate you want to destroy your life?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
Though there was no interaction in college and even later some powerful government employees hate their college classmate and are wasting a huge amount of taxpayer money to destroy her life, making fake allegations without any proof at all for the last 13 years. Is this hatred and greed of government officials for their college classmate normal , do your college classmates hate you?

Though there was no interaction in college and even later some powerful government employees hate their college classmate and are wasting a huge amount of taxpayer money to destroy her life, making fake allegations without any proof at all for the last 13 years. Is this hatred and greed of government officials for their college classmate normal , do your college classmates hate you?
I had 2 jealous classmates whose mother's were my teachers who were jealous too. They harmed me in college but one of them passed through such a sorrowful state that we are friends now. She is grateful to me for being by her in her distress.

I had no major problem when I was in college. Only twenty years later, when these classmates have become powerful senior government employees they are abusing their powers to destroy the lives of people they hate, and I am being harassed and tortured almost daily.

I had no major problem when I was in college. Only twenty years later, when these classmates have become powerful senior government employees they are abusing their powers to destroy the lives of people they hate, and I am being harassed and tortured almost daily.
That's really sad. Why should they harass you for no fault of theirs.

I know in school there where does who didn't really like me, but i doubt it was ever up to the extent of wanting to kill me though. Anyways i have lost contact with a lot of them though.

That's really sad. Why should they harass you for no fault of theirs.
They are very greedy and want to steal my savings to become even more richer, get career help. They also want to rob my impressive resume for their lazy greedy girlfriends, and make them directors of companies.

They are very greedy and want to steal my savings to become even more richer, get career help. They also want to rob my impressive resume for their lazy greedy girlfriends, and make them directors of companies.
That's really irritating. They don't have any right to eat the fruits of your labour.

That's really irritating. They don't have any right to eat the fruits of your labour.
They are very powerful top government employees and are abusing their powers to cheat, exploit, rob me and get no work, no investment government jobs for at least 10-15 girlfriends and associates, while I am making losses because the indian government blindly believes their lies. I am treated worse than a slave doing all the work, paying all the expenses, while my greedy cheater classmates, their girlfriends and associates are enjoying at my expense for the last 14 years.

13,068Threads
98,310Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member