• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Does earning in dollars give a financial advantage in your country?

In my country right now, the local currency is valueless because of the very high inflation. People that are earning in dollars are the ones that are finding the economy somehow balanced for themselves. But you still need to earn well in dollars too.

Yeah I'm not against the payment but the high fees. it just annoying for me as you pay a high percentage fees for nothing
That's true but we have to pay if we have to earn. In my country, India now most online earning sites are scammers.

At the moment with the current price of dollar over our local currency. It is of a huge advantage to earn in dollars at the moment.
Yesh especially in our country Nigeria. One with 50 thousand and another with $50 will have more money after exchange

Earning in dollars could give you more money overall. But the other side of it is that prices of goods and services are still rising haphazardly.

In my location, Hong Kong dollar is pegged with US dollar. So it doesn't matter if you earn in US dollar or the local currency. That said, there may be a risk that the pegged rate may change. In that case, HK dollar my depreciate. So, it is still safer to earn US dollar.

If the currency of your country is at par, it implies that the economy of your country is quite healthy. The US dollars is miles ahead of my country's currency.
In my location, Hong Kong dollar is pegged with US dollar. So it doesn't matter if you earn in US dollar or the local currency. That said, there may be a risk that the pegged rate may change. In that case, HK dollar my depreciate. So, it is still safer to earn US dollar.ountry isnag

US dollars give big advantage in the Philippines for those who are receiving allotment though it weakens the Ph peso.
Same here in my country as dollars really weakens the naira. This is why they had to stop dollars transaction in my country.

Same here in my country as dollars really weakens the naira. This is why they had to stop dollars transaction in my country.
The dollar transactions here in the Philippines do not stop as it is the means of sending money to the families from the relatives abroad.

The dollar transactions here in the Philippines do not stop as it is the means of sending money to the families from the relatives abroad.
Okay. good for your country Mate, but I think the people that were ysjg it here were just abusing it so they had to stop

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member