• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Does huge money in your account make you feel uneasy?

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
One thing that we should develop as mature individuals is the ability to have composure even when we have money in our accounts. For some of us, when we have money up to $100 in our accounts, we start feeling uneasy and unstable till we finish spending that money.

I experienced this uneasiness with big money when I was much younger. Did you use to experience this uneasiness? Do you still experience it?

I'm particularly the opposite when I had a lot of money in my account that made me want to save or invest in something that would give me something back. Due to some frustrations, I ended up spending the money I saved for a while, but I believe it was a learning experience for me.

When some single older people receive payment, some government agencies become hysterical and making fake allegations that the small amount will be misused for terrorist activities to torture the recipient when it will be used only for paying the credit card bills.

No it does not, unless I have a lot of expenses to sort out, then it would be constant calculating on the best way to spend it. But in a situation where I do not have any expenses, then I don't let what I have in my account make me think.

I actually used to feel very uneasy with big money in my account. I can't even sleep but be thinking of how to start spending the money tomorrow. When I was a child though.

I used to feel this way when I was younger. However, I now get delighted when my bank account balance climbs. It encourages me to work harder.
Yeah that's how it should be, our bank account should always keep us excited that's how it should be

I actually used to feel very uneasy with big money in my account. I can't even sleep but be thinking of how to start spending the money tomorrow. When I was a child though.
That was also my feeling the time I received my first salary. I withdrew all and didn't sleep well. I was thinking on what to buy the next day.

I feel secure when I have big amount of money in my account. That means I have financial freedom. But I need to find a way to make use of the money instead of just keeping it in the savings account which earns very low interest. I may use a portion to make some investments.

That uneasy feeling happened to me when I was a child. Still staying with my parents and they were feeding me. Now, I can't do that again as I always have plans for any money that is about to come into my life.

12,075Threads
93,071Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member