Does Human Rights Commission protect your rights in your county?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
Is the Human Rights Commission effective in your country? My point is do you get justice when you lodge a complaint with them. In India the Human Rights Commissions just beat round the bush or sit on complaints and rarely solve the problems of the citizen of India.
Recently I lodged a complaint with the West Bengal Human Rights Commission when an company tried to cheat me and was pestering me to accept a vaccum cleaner replacement without testing it. An official of the commission called me and said it was not their area. I complaint to the National Human Rights Commission but they send me a mail that my case was still pending in the states level. This means the National Human Rights Commission was given a wrong information by the West Bengal Human Rights Commission. Now I have to accept their silence. Do you face the same problems in India.

NOP! the human right in my country only speaks when there are some hard things but never protect any persons right, the government won't allow it.
Don't you complain to them when any government organization tries to harass you or some company? Here we do but always they don't help.

People worldwide have informed me that government agencies have subjected me to the most horrific human rights abuses, my correspondence is robbed without a legally valid reason since 2010, using the latest wireless torture technologies. The government agencies have refused to help in any way.

Don't you complain to them when any government organization tries to harass you or some company? Here we do but always they don't help.
Even if we complain they can't do anything, the government have more power than the human rights, and they fear the government.

In my country, not all cases will be handled by the Human Rights Commission (HRC), many cases are frozen or not fought, but there are also touching cases, such as the case of 17 year old Kate Victoria Lim (very famous on YouTube) fighting for the freedom of her father who is in prison.and finally her father was released from the law.

Human Rights in my country do not have all the power to resolve human rights abuse, most cases they cater to are about crimes against humanity, child abuse, employee abuse, and marriage abuse, all abuses that fall to humans. About your problem, it does not fall under their jurisdiction. you can go direct to the court.

In my country, not all cases will be handled by the Human Rights Commission (HRC), many cases are frozen or not fought, but there are also touching cases, such as the case of 17 year old Kate Victoria Lim (very famous on YouTube) fighting for the freedom of her father who is in prison.and finally her father was released from the law.
In India Human Rights Commission do have right to question the department not taking the right action but they rarely do. They just accept the lies the accused department says and sits silent.
Post automatically merged:

Human Rights in my country do not have all the power to resolve human rights abuse, most cases they cater to are about crimes against humanity, child abuse, employee abuse, and marriage abuse, all abuses that fall to humans. About your problem, it does not fall under their jurisdiction. you can go direct to the court.
According to our Indian Human Rights Commission laws they have a right to take action against someone who is forcing a person to accept something that's illegal. This company was forcing me accept a replacement without checking the vaccum cleaner.

People worldwide have informed me that government agencies have subjected me to the most horrific human rights abuses, my correspondence is robbed without a legally valid reason since 2010, using the latest wireless torture technologies. The government agencies have refused to help in any way.
That's really very sad. I really don't understand why there's the Human Rights Commission when they don't work.

Last edited:
In India Human Rights Commission do have right to question the department not taking the right action but they rarely do. They just accept the lies the accused department says and sits silent.
That is why Kate Victoria Lim, a girl who is only 17 years old and is still in her high school class, did if she did it formally or legally, it probably wouldn't have succeeded in freeing her father from prison, but because she the video was very viral in various social media so that all levels of society helped her fight and really supported her struggle.

That is why Kate Victoria Lim, a girl who is only 17 years old and is still in her high school class, did if she did it formally or legally, it probably wouldn't have succeeded in freeing her father from prison, but because she the video was very viral in various social media so that all levels of society helped her fight and really supported her struggle.
The social media has plays a good or sometimes a bad role. In this girl's case the social media has helped release her father from the prison.

But your Human Rights officials are dead and blind. The replacement might be okay, just trust your gut.
In India they talk where there's no need. In the Manipur violence they are mum.

Last edited:
This is a big no for me, over here our rights are not being protected. Most people do not even know their rights in the first place.

This is a big no for me, over here our rights are not being protected. Most people do not even know their rights in the first place.
Everyone of us have some natural human rights and those should be protected by the human rights commission. However they do almost nothing in India.

Is the Human Rights Commission effective in your country? My point is do you get justice when you lodge a complaint with them. In India the Human Rights Commissions just beat round the bush or sit on complaints and rarely solve the problems of the citizen of India.
Recently I lodged a complaint with the West Bengal Human Rights Commission when an company tried to cheat me and was pestering me to accept a vaccum cleaner replacement without testing it. An official of the commission called me and said it was not their area. I complaint to the National Human Rights Commission but they send me a mail that my case was still pending in the states level. This means the National Human Rights Commission was given a wrong information by the West Bengal Human Rights Commission. Now I have to accept their silence. Do you face the same problems in India.
In my country, human right commission is good as death. They don't care and will not even respond to complains. Their website is not functional and the office is always locked. Sometimes! I use to wonder what kind of country am living in. It is very and very unfortunate.

In my country, human right commission is good as death. They don't care and will not even respond to complains. Their website is not functional and the office is always locked. Sometimes! I use to wonder what kind of country am living in. It is very and very unfortunate.
In our country there are offices in every district but inefficient staff.

13,080Threads
98,409Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member