Does Look matter?

I think so, but in the long run, I think it does not matter anymore because character matters more.
That is right, attitude matters most especially if the person is caring, thoughtful, loving, and patient to the bones. Love will be developed, there is no doubt.

You are right Personality is more than just appearance, but to be honest, we need to talk and interact with the person in order to know if their personality is good, and in order to talk with them, we need to get something attractive from them so that we can approach them. right?!

Some people put looks on a lady more than the attitude, like my brother, he prefers to marry a lovely lady and is late to realize the lady he chose was a betrayal. My bro works abroad and his wife just enjoying the money sent to her for the kids but she spends the money on his insignificant other.

Looks matter, the owner feels gorgeous, comfortable , lovely, sexy and adorable. There are ugly people but attitude matches with the ugliness of their face so ironical. There are also good looking people having a good heart and of good attitude. It's so ironical, in short it's not good to judge the appearance of the person.

Some people put looks on a lady more than the attitude, like my brother, he prefers to marry a lovely lady and is late to realize the lady he chose was a betrayal. My bro works abroad and his wife just enjoying the money sent to her for the kids but she spends the money on his insignificant other.
That is sad, of course personality takes the first place, but in order to know their personality we need something that attracts us.

In various contexts, looks can hold significance, influencing first impressions and initial perceptions. However, the importance of appearance varies based on individual values and the nature of relationships or situations. While attractiveness might capture attention, lasting connections are often built on character, personality, and shared values.
That is what I am trying to say: personality is very important and a basic thing, and yeah, we can't live with good-looking but evil people, but in order to start a conversation and in order to start a conversation, we need something that attracts us something beautiful.
Post automatically merged:

In various contexts, looks can hold significance, influencing first impressions and initial perceptions. However, the importance of appearance varies based on individual values and the nature of relationships or situations. While attractiveness might capture attention, lasting connections are often built on character, personality, and shared values.
That is what I am trying to say: personality is very important and a basic thing, and yeah, we can't live with good-looking but evil people, but in order to start a conversation and in order to start a conversation, we need something that attracts us something beautiful.

That is sad, of course personality takes the first place, but in order to know their personality we need something that attracts us.
That is right, beauty in and out is very impressive in the eyes of the people and they always receive a warm greeting from a neighbor or a friend and even everywhere.

As far as l am concerned, the looks really matters a lot. This detects the outward or the Physical appearance of a person. Therefore most people use the personal appearance to judge others.
Thank you! we only approach to the person who attracts us. so the first thing we see is a look.
Post automatically merged:

That is right, beauty in and out is very impressive in the eyes of the people and they always receive a warm greeting from a neighbor or a friend and even everywhere.
Exactly, even if personality is a major thing but look is also the first thing we see in a person to start a conversation.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member