Does staying alone always lead to loneliness?

Most of the people abroad like in New Zealand, prefer to live alone and they are not lonely. It's their culture. They are not like Asians sentimentalist. In my case, I cannot love alone. I hate loneliness and cannot live without someone to talk to.

Staying alone for too long induces loneliness and laziness and this promotes unhealthy relationship when around people as such person might find staying alone attractive and may not like keeping company of other people.
I have been staying alone since 3 years after my husband's death and have not got attracted to any unhealthy relationship. Where laziness is concerned, I am far away from it as I am busy until I go to bed with either household chores or my dog or being on these websites to write something.

Most of the people abroad like in New Zealand, prefer to live alone and they are not lonely. It's their culture. They are not like Asians sentimentalist. In my case, I cannot love alone. I hate loneliness and cannot live without someone to talk to.
I agree there. Our mindset depends a lot on the cultural upbringing that we have. I like to have people around to talk to. But I do enjoy my alone time a lot. Today I am alone at home as my husband is traveling and my daughter has a long day at college. I am just loving the day. I really wish for such days. They are like luxuries for me.

I have lived alone most of my life since I studied in a college far away from home , and I have so much work to do that I never feel lonely .

I have lived alone most of my life since I studied in a college far away from home , and I have so much work to do that I never feel lonely .
I have some work or the other until I go to bed except when I am here or mylot. Therefore there's question of feeling lonely.

13,067Threads
98,285Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member