• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Does the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" help you in your business?

I have read the book. It is written by Robert Kiyosaki. It basically explains why excellent students end up working for their colleagues who are supposedly less academically sound. The book would teach you how to harness value to make money.

The ideas explained in the book are very inspiring and also very practical. I have implemented a lot of ideas that I first read in the book. However, the author is also a controversial figure, most of his claims are doubted.

The ideas explained in the book are very inspiring and also very practical. I have implemented a lot of ideas that I first read in the book. However, the author is also a controversial figure, most of his claims are doubted.
My friends suggested me this book to read, of course i have known this book when i was in collage, but still didn't get the chance to rad it, now i will try it.

It is one of today's most popular books. To be honest, I haven't read this book yet, but if given the opportunity, I will read it because I aim to start an offline business this year or next. I believe this book can be of assistance to me.

It is one of today's most popular books. To be honest, I haven't read this book yet, but if given the opportunity, I will read it because I aim to start an offline business this year or next. I believe this book can be of assistance to me.
I have the soft copy of the book, but don't have the time to read it, many peoples appreciate the book.

It is a great book. Though, i have read the book several times but I still find it quite interesting. Rich people have different mentality and approach to problem unlike poor people. Poor people are conservative and limited in approach to wealth creation. Rich people are proactive and versatile in wealth creation.

I have heard about this book before but have never really put in much thoughts towards it. Am definitely going to download it so I can read it.
Many people said that it was a good book and that it helped them in their financial views, but I don't get the time to read it. I have the soft copy on my phone but still haven't opened it. lol

Many people said that it was a good book and that it helped them in their financial views, but I don't get the time to read it. I have the soft copy on my phone but still haven't opened it. lol
LoL same here, but am going to create some time to read this though, no matter how long it takes.

LoL same here, but am going to create some time to read this though, no matter how long it takes.
This is the energy I need. Most of the time, I say I will read, but I end up getting tired. i really hate reading book.

The book says that the rich dad encourages his child to go to school with the sole purpose of coming out to create jobs. While the poor dad pushes the child to go to school, the major aim being to get a job. Same academic career. Different goals and pursuits.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member