Does the crypto Bear market start?

The bear market started a long time ago, and I don't think we have completely come out of it, although it is true that we have been quite positive for 1 year, the macroeconomic, socioeconomic outlook, and the real outlook are not good in the medium term, so I think this is just a correction of all the excesses that we have had during the last few months where the asset has risen from 25k to 40k

Even though there is no specific benchmark that we can use as a measuring tool to determine a bear market, we can refer to Bitcoin as a crypto leader. If the price of Bitcoin has fallen more than 20% from the highest price then we can call it a bear market. So Bitcoin ATH $68k then the bear market benchmark is $54k.

Even though there is no specific benchmark that we can use as a measuring tool to determine a bear market, we can refer to Bitcoin as a crypto leader. If the price of Bitcoin has fallen more than 20% from the highest price then we can call it a bear market. So Bitcoin ATH $68k then the bear market benchmark is $54k.
Good explanation, now i get it, this week the price of bitcoin has bit fallen and i thought it was the bear market.

Good explanation, now i get it, this week the price of bitcoin has bit fallen and i thought it was the bear market.
True, until now the crypto market is still in a bear market, because the BTC price has not yet exceeded $54K, even though the Fear and Greed index also shows a figure above 72.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member