• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Does the next month pay come to meet the previous month's pay in your hand?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.911705
Referral Credit
One thing about money is that they can easily get finished. For some people, after they get their monthly pay, they are completely broke before the pay for next month comes in.

Does money come to meet money I'm your account?

No, I will not let this happen, I will not spend all my earnings in current month before the money of next month comes in. In case of emergency, I still have savings in my bank account.
This is how it is supposed to be. We just have to look for wsys that we can cut down on spending that's the truth.

I am slowly working ways to achieve that point where earnings of previous month still stays in my hand till next month. It is all about planning yourself very tight.

12,094Threads
93,203Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member