Does what others think about you matters?

In this context, when two to three people talk about what they don't like about me, I think it matters, I can look into it and decide if I have to change or not. I don't throw away people's opinions and I don't let it slow me down.
Good view; you are right its important to accept people's opinions; it will help us a lot.

If you are sure that what you are doing is legal and doesn't cause any pain to anyone, you shouldn't let what anyone thinks of you be a concern to you. You have to do "you".

No it doesn't matter though I try not to be offensive but I don't care. I do me and I believe the world will adjust.
But we are living with people, and if others opinions don't matter, then ours will also not be accepted by others, and that will make life hard. It will be hard to work with others.

That only becomes a problem when you feel that people should always take your opinions at all times. What are opinions? Your point of view. We might be looking at the same thing but we see it differently.

That only becomes a problem when you feel that people should always take your opinions at all times. What are opinions? Your point of view. We might be looking at the same thing but we see it differently.
That is common; we people have different points of view, and that is acceptable, but not accepting others views and forcing ours is hard.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member