Does your family borrow money from you?

No. Family doesn't borrow from me. I don't expect to give it out without some stipulations, as I know family will take advantage of being kind, far more often than friends and acquaintances.
Haha, you have a point though, I have seen this happen before and when this happens, by the time you stop giving it would look like you have changed, so it's best not to start something you can't continue.

My family always borrows money from me but they pay me on time.I have a brother who borrowed a huge amount from me almost $900 but he didn't pay me until this time and it's almost 8 years now. I understand his financial situation so I plan not to let him pay me. I love my brother. Should he borrow again I will grant him. What about you?
They don't disturb me because they know i don't have. On the other hand, i don't call my family members for financial obligations or help. I keep to myself and manage my life as much as i can.

They don't disturb me because they know i don't have. On the other hand, i don't call my family members for financial obligations or help. I keep to myself and manage my life as much as i can.
You're so thoughtful it's indeed not good if we approach a family member for a financial help. It's a shame. It's better to work harder.

For many years none among my family borrow money from me and I am so thankful about it. Should there be a sibling who wants to borrow money, I'll just give it.
On the contrary, it would be nice for me if they decided to borrow funds from me because I would perceive that they perceive me as a very close person and would like to receive my help

On the contrary, it would be nice for me if they decided to borrow funds from me because I would perceive that they perceive me as a very close person and would like to receive my help
Yeah, you got the point. Our family member who may approach us for a financial help only does it when we're kind, not toxic. If we're toxic to them, a family member in financial need will never borrow money.

My brother also borrowed money from almost $1000 and that was 8 years ago. Until this time he never cares to pay me. He works in KSA but he's not anymore paid by his employer. I sent him money there in Saudi. I pity my brother.😞

It is challenging to get by without any money. Why is his employer not paying him anymore?

It is challenging to get by without any money. Why is his employer not paying him anymore?
That is now the problem faced by OFWs in KSA and they are waiting for the action of President Marcos, unlike in the Duterte Administration, there is always action for the Pinoys abroad needing help.

13,200Threads
99,034Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member