Doing our beauty and hairdressers' sessions by ourselves to spare money | Discussion Bucks

Doing our beauty and hairdressers' sessions by ourselves to spare money

pousinha

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Sep 30, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.212775
Referral Credit
All we know beauty sessions and hairdressers's can be very expensive (in my city, there are hairdressers who have very cheap fees, but I know it's an exception and not the rule). So why not learning to do the job by ourselves? When my mother was a teenager, she learned to cut her little sister's hair. When I was a baby, she cut mine. Lately, I have learned how to cut my hair and I do all my make-up sessions. In the future, if hyperopia won't become a bigger burden, I'd like to assist at make-up artist courses (offered online for free in my country) to improve my knowledge in the field. In my mother's family, we spared a good amount of money by doing our beauty and hairdresser's sessions. And that saved money can be invested for the third age.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
If you can do it yourself then there is no need going to a hairdresser.

This is one of the ways to save money. if you can do you hesuty routine yourself you can save money

In the beginning, in fact of cutting my own hair beyond the fringe, I was sure it would be impossible, since I don't have those wonderful straight hair. But as time passed by, I learned little by little and now it's not an obstacle for me any more.

It is not out of place to do your hair by yourself if you can. That would help you save lots of money. Or you can even use a relative to help you make the hair.

• Like Button
Reactions: pousinha
A lot of hairdressers in my city are cheap, but in any way there will be a savings of more or less 120 (about 20 dollars) per year. But I don't trust at all my relatives to help me with my haircut:LOL:, as they always need a hairdresser (when they can't afford one, they leave their hair as it is:LOL: ). Well, a refrain in my former country says scratch your own itch, meaning if you want something done, do it yourself: it's 3 times better:LOL:

All we know beauty sessions and hairdressers's can be very expensive (in my city, there are hairdressers who have very cheap fees, but I know it's an exception and not the rule). So why not learning to do the job by ourselves? When my mother was a teenager, she learned to cut her little sister's hair. When I was a baby, she cut mine. Lately, I have learned how to cut my hair and I do all my make-up sessions. In the future, if hyperopia won't become a bigger burden, I'd like to assist at make-up artist courses (offered online for free in my country) to improve my knowledge in the field. In my mother's family, we spared a good amount of money by doing our beauty and hairdresser's sessions. And that saved money can be invested for the third age.
Wow that sounds big, but to be honest I'm the one trimming my hair. I forced to learn it during the pandemic when lockdowns was a mandate. I also trim my nails by myself.

• Like Button
I know how much I save when I do the little girls hair living with us. do it yourself is one way of always saving money

Indeed, we can save more if do the beautification of ourselves. The charge of the beauty salon this time is skyrocketing.

That's why one quality I desire in a woman I would marry is the ability to sow and make hair. That would always cut down the cost of having to make hair for our babies.

Wow that sounds big, but to be honest I'm the one trimming my hair. I forced to learn it during the pandemic when lockdowns was a mandate. I also trim my nails by myself.
I always have done the trimming of my nails. I do it since I was a child. When I was a baby, my mother kept on doing the job, until I reached the age to be able to use trimmers and scissors.

• Wow
I have always been using my siblings to do my hair by myself and today I had to visit someone in the salon, and I got wind of how much people pay just to have their hair done.

I always have done the trimming of my nails. I do it since I was a child. When I was a baby, my mother kept on doing the job, until I reached the age to be able to use trimmers and scissors.
Wow much better if you have your own parlor. It's a good business. You may hire someone skilled at it.

• Like Button
Wow much better if you have your own parlor. It's a good business. You may hire someone skilled at it.
My parlor is my bathroom:ROFLMAO:. In any way, I'm just thinking about a for free manicure and make-up course (to get the proper certificate) to convert my ability in a business. As average people in my geographic area don't want to have anything to do with their education (yes, forgive me, but I live among very futile persons), but they are strongly addicted to beauty, yes, I'll give them what they want. I'm earning crumbs as a teacher, so I'm eager to start a new activity. Here, beauty businesses are very lucrative. Here people are ready to stop to pay their taxes, perhaps even their bills, but they never get rid to have their hair, eyebrows and nails done in a parlor.

• Love
My parlor is my bathroom:ROFLMAO:. In any way, I'm just thinking about a for free manicure and make-up course (to get the proper certificate) to convert my ability in a business. As average people in my geographic area don't want to have anything to do with their education (yes, forgive me, but I live among very futile persons), but they are strongly addicted to beauty, yes, I'll give them what they want. I'm earning crumbs as a teacher, so I'm eager to start a new activity. Here, beauty businesses are very lucrative. Here people are ready to stop to pay their taxes, perhaps even their bills, but they never get rid to have their hair, eyebrows and nails done in a parlor.
Just try it. You may hire skilled to assist you or they to manage it. It's a good side hustle.

Since I do not know how to cut my hair, I have to go to hair salon to have a haircut. Here, we have franchised hair salons which offer cheap hair cutting service. They just provide hair cutting services not including hair washing.

Just try it. You may hire skilled to assist you or they to manage it. It's a good side hustle.
In my country, it's terribly expensive to hire employees. It's only possible when the income is enough to cover all the taxes, the bills, the entire household expenses and at least a minimum salary is left over.

Since I do not know how to cut my hair, I have to go to hair salon to have a haircut. Here, we have franchised hair salons which offer cheap hair cutting service. They just provide hair cutting services not including hair washing.
Dear friend, until a few months ago, I also hadn't the least idea how to cut my hair out of the fringe and some other few adjustments. But I learnt. In any way, it's good you can count on a cheap salon.