• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Doing your laundry by yourself can help to save money.

I can't believe that people still pay to be done for laundry, for me I usually do the laundry by myself
It depends on situations. People still pay to get their laundry done. These are people who are extremely busy. Corporate workers still pay for their laundry.

if you are no busy executive don't hesitate to do your laundry yourself. You would be glad you did daily
Even some busy executives still create time to do their laundry to save money. Do you know the cost of packing 20 clothes to the dry cleaner to wash and iron?

Even some busy executives still create time to do their laundry to save money. Do you know the cost of packing 20 clothes to the dry cleaner to wash and iron?
Yeah what I meant is that if you are not that busy you should do your laundry. it would help you cut cost.

12,079Threads
93,105Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member