Don't apply corruption in your business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
There are business owners that apply corruption to their business. Customers are aware of this and they only keep their mouths shut. It's not that they're afraid but they do not like trouble. One corruption that I encounter many times is in the cashiers booth. I think the business owner instructed the cashiers not to give the change in cash but rather chocolates, candies, small figurines. The cashiers are well trained that the customers cannot refuse, but not in my case, I told the cashier to give me the change and she was afraid when I told her that ill report their corruptive style to BIR. Does it also happen to your place?

A business that engages in corrupt practices cannot grow. It might escape for sometime but ultimately, the chips would be down and they would be exposed. Growth is the major factor that leads to corruption in businesses.

It's the big stores and some malls doing this corruptive manner in the grocery center. There might be other centers like clothes and shoes. They prepare the stuff conversion instead of receiving the cash change.

One thing about corruption is that it is addictive. The moment you start this in your business, it would be extremely hard to stop until it becomes to late. It's best not to try anything illegal when running a business.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member