Don't be afraid to be different, be afraid to be the same

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.201800
Referral Credit
That is right, don't be afraid to be different, be afraid to be the same. That was my feeling before owning a small business on how to make my life different. I have a good salary but the deductions are left and right so I can save only 20% from it. I also want to achieve all my goals to become rich and the only way is to create business. Despite my business small but I trust my milk tea business that it could make my life different. I can save bigger enough this time.

There is no uniqueness in milk tea tastes all are the same. The difference is the attitude of the staff towards customers. They must be tolerant to customers rude manners sometimes. They have to remain smiling and not showing of a long face.

Am a loner. I don't really like to associate with a lot of people. In fact, i find social activities repulsive and disorienting. I love to be myself. I never try to imitate people or group of friends.
What matters is you're happy being alone. In my case, I don't like to be alone. I will be lonely and blue. I need people to associate with because they can help me build my busines.

Don't be afraid to be different from others silent but deep but afraid be afraid to be the same poor. If there is a chance to make life better do it without hesitation as long as your mindset is constantly urging you to change.

If people observe you as different, let them be. What is important is you are far better than them. They are only good in gossiping but there is no improvement of their financial lives.

If our younger generation have this kind of mindset, I believe things would be a lot better. These days we have people struggling to be who they are not just so they could fit in.

If people observe you as different, let them be. What is important is you are far better than them. They are only good in gossiping but there is no improvement of their financial lives.
Instead of getting caught up in their negativity, it is best to continue focusing on personal growth and success.

Instead of getting caught up in their negativity, it is best to continue focusing on personal growth and success.
That is right, each of us better concentrate on our own affairs. Others never mind people who are struggling. They are only good at creating rumors.

It's better to surround ourselves with positive influences and support, rather than getting caught up in the drama of those who thrive on spreading rumors.
Correct those hairy tongue people like to do something out of the blues just to influence the weak. It's better to be different but ambitious, hard working, and business minded.

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member