Don't be afraid to be different, be afraid to be the same

Let us be afraid f until we get older, we remain the same, poor. Let us make a difference by creating business and that is one way to change our lives that others say we become different from them. That matters most for them who may remain the same.

There is no money in the comfort zone we have to get out from that place and better plan on what's best for our financial lives. Let's us be afraid to remain the same until old age. It will be disgusting.

That is right, don't be afraid to be different, be afraid to be the same. That was my feeling before owning a small business on how to make my life different. I have a good salary but the deductions are left and right so I can save only 20% from it. I also want to achieve all my goals to become rich and the only way is to create business. Despite my business small but I trust my milk tea business that it could make my life different. I can save bigger enough this time.
In India you can't do a business if you are a employee in the government or private organization.

In India you can't do a business if you are a employee in the government or private organization.
Why is it prohibited when the business can be managed by a relative or a family member that directly from a government employee.

13,228Threads
99,164Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member